Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Follower

Lately Vernon boy started to follow every single words we say..........he is like a copy machine, say the words what we have say. At 1st Kakak wati told us Vernon likes to follow the words she said. We don't really believe till a night on our way home. James was very frustrated with the driver that cut queue of us, he say . Then this Vernon boy immediately follow his papa say the words ---Stupid man.
I was worried from that day onwards, and i told James that we have to watched out our words especially in front of him.
like the other day I call James......<.eh>.................(becoz I need James to get me something) who knows this big boy follow exactly & call his papa......eh.....EH......
then I tested him by calling James name--..............he then follow me again............called "James"...."James".... come................................

Toddlers learned things faster than anyone else, as a parents we really need to speak careful and learn together with them.

1 comment:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Kids are great follower! Kelvin now on and off will follow me calling hubby as "be!" He will started to call "pa", if hubb doeesn't response to him, he will call "be" clear and loud! **pengsan**