Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Too Full to Take


Vernon boy love to have dinner with us, he love mommy soup so much. Every night come to dinner time, when I called his name...........want soup??........he will happily go to kitchen tried to open my cabinet to get a bowl for soup. We knew he already too full to take anymore, but we still want him to sit together & have dinner with us. This is good for kids development as I read one of the article. I knew he for sure will play with rice & soup, I don;t mind he play and create a mess for me & kakak to tidy.
See how messy he can play when he is full, I thought it is cute to take down this as a memory. he knew we want to take his photos. He even purposely let us took this photos and ask us to show him his pictures.
Not sure other kids can be so messy or not......hee..........heeee..ee

No comments: