Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last Day @ KL

above Pic : - Mommy & Vernon on the dossert hotel corridor.
23-Dec-2007 Sunday morning we're about to go for our morning bintang walk.
It's very early, no much people in along bukit bintang. only the cleaning workers...................we took some picture in front of starhill as there're many colorful "Moo....Moo.." statue along the walkway. Vernon boy is so happy after a good night sleep, and we saw many shops still not open and can't find a place for breakfast. We decided to walk to Timesquare since it's just 2 blocks away.
: Pic took infront of Pavilion Mall : StarHill & the Color Moo Moo
When we reached timesquare, don't see much shopper yet. It's still early, we happily took some pic with the x'mas tree. and here we took a family photos. this really fun & hard as I have to support Vernon from the back. Becoz he is not enough tall to reach the hole to show his face, same as me. I have to hold on Vernon by tip toe while showing my face of me. the output still not bad. heee.ee
Actually I don't like timesquare though this is 1st time i went there as it's just like our perangin mall. not much different, maybe I have nothing to buy. So after we had McDonald's breakfast & a short window shopping. we left the place earlier than we planned and back to bukit bintang again.
Outside of Timesquare................................................................................
: Papa Holding Vernon riding the Blue Moo Moo with bell.
Can u see how happy Vernon riding on the Moo Moo......actually there's a behind story. He saw the moo moo is wearing the bell. He saw an arabian kids playing with the bell, so is he. We need to find a moo moo wearing a bell for him as well, if not I am not sure this kids will push the other kid or not.
: Pic took inside the StarHill. We went to starhill...................one naughty thing Vernon did is he kept running into the LV shop. One funny thing is the shop keeper also keep open the door welcome him. and I am like a stupid mom chasing after my boy up & down the LV shop 4 times.........do u believe? I told papa if my boy is buying me the handbag, i don't mind to walk up & down, in & out 4 times. as a result I asked papa to take a pic for me together with Vernon in front of the shop. Next time when my boy is older enough. I want to tell him about this and hope he can make my wish come true too :)

Well, we took our brunch @ Isetan b4 back to our hotel and ready to go HOME (penang) in the afternoon.

Wish u all Merry X'mas & happy New Year 2008 !!

No comments: