Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Vegetables name

Vernon boy step into another milestone of achievement of learning. He now handle colors & items name very well. Not only that he now able to tell u what Vegetables names are.
The very basic vegetables that Vernon able to tell are :
*Greenpepper
*Cabbage
*Ginger
*Garlic
*Potato
*Pumpkin
*Broccoli
*Carrot
*tomato
*Corn
*Cucumba
*eggplant
*Onion

Nowadays, he very kpc when I open my fridge to get vege b4 I cook. Vernon boy sure come near and want to see what vege. I am taking. and usually I will ask the vege in my fridge :
Mommy : What is this?
Vernon : This........Tomato
I think kids learn fastter if we let them see & touch the physical fruits or Vege. and the family member also contribute if they continue telling them when our boy see the things.
I can say me, James, MIL & our maid contributes a lots on our boy learning.

1 comment:

KK and WS said...

wow...I am amazed on Vernon's vocab...