Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

Eating out at Laksa Shack & shopping at Gurney

17-Jul-2007 Friday - friday night we went to have our dinner at laksa shack at gurney plaza. I ordered a glass of air bandung with cinca. When the waiter served me the air bandung, Vernon say nak...nak.... This is the 1st time I saw Vernon requested something from us when we eating out. He sipped his 1st taste and continued his 2nd and continued asking for it. I believed the sweetness of air bandung and the softness of cinca make him continue asking for it.
Not long the rice & dishes also served and Vernon love to eat the plain rice. I tried to give him some omlette, but he pick it up with his tiny hand and return it to me.
I knew he only want his plain rice.
About half way we were eating, a group of teenages came in and sat besides us. Vernon kept watching at the teenages girl and calling them che che & koko......
teenages : what is his name?

me : his name is Vernon.

teenages : Vernon........u're so cute.
After dinner, we headed to parkson. Vernon saw a school bag at parkson, he insisted want to try on it. I said it's too big for bebe, he then started to cry. luckily there's a promoter able to persuade u . put down the school bag & ask mommy to bring u to the other side. To look at a smaller bag for u.

No comments: