Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Nak Gigi & Soup

9-Aug-2007 - Thurseday evening.....as usual I cooked dinner tonight. What's for dinner tonight : Japanese tofu with cauliflowers + mushroom and sweet & sour shrimps and fried fish. I do not need to prepare soup as MIL already prepared "black beans with pork tails soup" for us.
Now, Vernon can't wait to eat dinner with us. Once he saw me bring over the soups & all the dishes to the dining table. He will say "soup.....soup.....soup", he love mommy's soup very much. Like tonight, he can finished 2 big slices of japanese tofu together with a bowl of soup though he already had his porridge at 6pm.
After dinner, I asked want to brush teeth together with mommy?? Vernon suddenly say Nak GiGi........I thought I heard the wrong word what Vernon say. I repeat my Q again, Vernon clearly reply to me "Nak Gigi.....nak gigi", his kakak also heard the same words as me.
wow, amazing Vernon can form 2 words & reply to me. Although he is saying malay words, I am still ok as eventually he also need to learn malay when he go to school in the next few years time.

Smiley Face

1 comment:

KK and WS said...

hmm...wonder if it is easier to pick up Malay...