Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lipstick

Tonight after Vernon read his books on his bed, he told mommy that he want to go out from the room. Therefore, I walked in front of him & ready to open the bedroom door. And usually I will ask Vernon boy to step a side while I open the door. Who knows, my little boy did not follow behind me. He stopped by my dressing table and grabed my lipgross from the table. He took the lipgross and apply on his mouth. I quickly asked Vernon boy to return the lipgross to me. My maid heard what I asked from Vernon and she told me Vernon used to see MIL apply lipsticks at MIL house. This is why he modify his Nai nai..............and I just noticed that he is now reaching the table top easily.
Our kids really love to immitate adult, so we need to make sure that we're good role models to them.

No comments: