Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mommy's birthday - Eating out at Chilis (Gurney)


1-Aug-2007 Wednesday - Today is mommy's birthday and I told James that let's celebrate together with little Vernon on the coming weekend. As it's too rush to go out to celebrate after work during weekday.
I received wishes from family members and also a nice & delicious carrot cake delivered to MIL house in the afternoon. After dinner at MIL house that night, I happily brought home the cake. This year I only received a cake, know why? James did not buy me any cake nor flowers at all lor. This is the difference between before & after having a baby-lah.
However, I still felt happy that I can celebrate my birthday with my little boy and wish him grow up fast & be a good man.
That night after the cake cutting,when I brought little Vernon to bed, I surprisingly saw a present from James & little Vernon on the bed. I then gave Papa & Vernon a kiss as an appreciation..........then opened up the present and saw a nice brown color checker purse which I have been looking for sometime. thanks to papa & our little boy here...................




We celebrate on 4-Aug-2007 saturday night at Chilis restaurant at Gurney.
The queue is so long and I can say the service is so.... so only compare to U.S Chilis.
One thing I am pretty sure is the waiter & waitress there look down on my maid. Why I said so, as I ordered a cup of coffee for my maid, they suppose to bring along the sugar & milk. The waitress & waiter not even borther on her request. So I ask the waitress again, where is her sugar & milk angrily. I think they sense that I am not happy, the milk & sugar immediately delivered.
Our little boy finished his porridge there, we gave him some chips. He only ate some and want walk walk...................................He screamed screamed till the whole resturant can shake loh. U can felt many eyes are looking at u becoz of your little monster screaming.

I am halfway enjoying my "Fajita", have to put down my everything. Bring my boy walked along the side walk, he insist to go out from the restaurant. As a parents, we were try to fulfill our little one request. When I walked out, I saw a kids drawing paper & some crayon they prepared on the table for dinner to pick up for their kids while waiting for their food. Just like the U.S style.
With the paper & crayon, finally I can "tipu" Vernon & bring him back to seat down with us. and I can continue my food.
**Vernon happily sit on the chair, drawing on the paper with his crayons.

No comments: