Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tag : Me-me-and-me


31-Jul-2007 Tuesday - Being Tagged by Kelvin's mommy to tell about myself.
This is the time My mommy have to recall what I have done for the past 18 months as I just knew ABC alphabet and not able to form sentences yet.

四個 jobs I have had in my life :
1)Eat mooi mooi, soup & Mee mee cook by mommy
2)Sleep twice a day
3)Play & Learn together with mommy,daddy,Nai nai,Ah mah,kongkong,EEs,CheChe & koko.
4)Wee wee & poo poo in my potty.

四個 places I have lived :
1)Nai Nai house during my 1st months old @ Greenlane taking care by confinment lady
2)Ah mah house from 2nd months - 6th months old @ York Road taking care by Indo Kakak Riyah.
3)Ee house from 6th months - 12th months old @ Ait itam taking care by Auntie.
4)My home sweet home - 13th months old @ Bukit Dumbar taking care by Indo Kakak Wati.

四個 places I have been for vacations :
1)KL & Taiping
2)New Mexico(U.S)
3)Las Vegas (Nevada,U.S)
4)Disney World @ Florida & Miami beach (U.S)

四種最喜歡的食物 :
1)Fruits - Banana,Apple,Orange,Kiwi,Strawberry etc
2)Gerber baby food.
3)Boil egg & baby cereal.
4)Mommy's special soup & fried meemee.

4 places I would rather be right now :
1)My dreamland with my cham cham and air-con.
2)Together with Mommy, Daddy, Nai Nai, Kuku, Ah mah, Kongkong, Cheche & koko.
3)Go Swimming with Ee, cheches & kokos.
4)Go Shopping so that I can go up & down the escalator.

Let me double check is my mommy write the correct things or not....hmmh let me see....
ok..ok.lah :)