Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Choosy Boy

5-Jul-2007 friday - Today when I want to get change for Vernon, i just learned that he is so particular that he don't want me to help him wearing his pants. He run around the house naked, and keep saying Daddy.....daddy. Then I knew he want his daddy to help him to change. So I past over vernon shirt & jeans to papa, immediately daddy help Vernon to change and he did it.

Actually Vernon's kakak did told me about this a couple days ago. I did not take it seriuosly till I came across this incident by myself.

My toddler are really learn to independent gradually, he at least start to chose what he want instead of follow as what we did for him like a baby.

No comments: