Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

High Fever

19-Jul-2007 Thurseday - On wednesday evening, Vernon suddenly came down with high fever (38'c). I felt so sorry becoz I am the one that past the virus to him. Immediately after his dinner I gave him the paracetamol and the fever gone down, however after 3 hours close to 4 hours, his fever came back.
On Wednesday night, Vernon was so tired lying on the bed and his fever still at 38 -39'c range. So I tried to adjust the time 1/2 hour early to gave him the paracetamol in order to make sure his fever is under control.
I continue gave him the medicine till thurseday afternoon. About 3 :30pm his fever did not go down though after an hour I gave him the medicine. I felt something not right so Immeditely I called up Dr. sim & rush him to consult Dr.sim. When he reach GMC, his fever is about 39'c, and Dr.sim immediately let us go in. He took his temparture and look at Vernon throat & ear. He told us Vernon had just a minor virus infection which mommy past to him. Not a big deal, but need to take cough, cold & fever medicine. So we went home with 3 types of medicine, poor vernon have to take so much medicines.
The next day, Vernon almost recovered and u can see him walking actively like normal again.
playing his toys, walk in & out the bedroom non stop.

No comments: