Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2007

Reading habits




13-Jul-2007 friday - These 2 weeks, everynight after we finished our dinner around 8:30pm. Vernon will come to me and say "nak-nak book". He then will pull my hand & direct me to walk him to the bedroom, he knew all of his favorite books are on my dressing chair.
But he's afraid of dark, this is why he want me to accompany him and switch on the light for him. Then he will go to dressing table where the books are stack on.
I usually will ask him to sit on the bed first,while I brought his favorite books for him. In order to prevent him from falling down from the bed, I will place all the pillows around him and tell him to sit properly if not will fall down - "pong pong" and pain pain oh...
he will wait for me till I place all his books on the bed for him. Vernon will then must first read his one of the favorite book - "Grandma & me". He actually learn to say "ah mah" from this book. This is about grandma coming for a very special visit! Peek under the big, easy to lift flaps to see all of grandma's surprises!
till he finished read & flipping all his books, some of the books he might skip. depends on what book he prefer to read on that day.
James & I hope that he have this kind of reading habits when he grew up too.
but off course we have to make sure he read book with adequate lighting.

No comments: