Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2007

MY Feelings

1-Jul-2007 Sunday - Papa bought a set of book name "MY Feelings" for vernon when he was in New Mexico. For the last 2 weeks, I started reviewed all the books papa buy that put in our book shelf to see which are the one that suitable for vernon now. I retrieved out this book which i think is suitable for Vernon to start learninig about human feeling & letting vernon read whenever he is at home with James & I.
The book come in 4 different "feelings" - Angry, Happy, Excited & Scared.
The first thing Vernon pick up from these "feeling" book is ----"Angry" feeling. This is becoz I show him what people will ack when angry by putting both of my hand on my side waist and do my angry sound as well. Very fast this little boy found my ack is interesting and immitate mommy's "angry" feelings right a way.
now, so if u would ask Vernon about "angry" he will immediately put his both hand on his waist & make the angry sound at u.
the second feelings Vernon learn is "scared", I teached him scared by covering his mouth by both of his hand & make a "O" shape mouth. very soon he able to express the feelings - scared.
The happy & Excited are a bit harder for me to teach Vernon to differentiate. although he knew how to show happy feelings by now. however he still not able to show his excited feelinds yet.
both are almost the same types of feelings, this is why I am kind difficult to explain & show how to express in a different way.
James thought that I should have teached Vernon the happy & excited feelings first. Becoz Vernon sometime missuse the Angry feelings towards James or his kakak whenever they can't fulfill his needs.
See.........hmmh, they are really a fast learner & really able to express it perfectly in the perfect way for their needs.

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Clever lo... :)
But I think Vernon already can show happiness and excitedness. Look at the way he clapped his hands the other day at Ching Ern's party. :D