Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Tag : If I have 1 million

20-Jul-2007 - Tagged by Kelvin's Mommy. What I will do if I have 1 million. Wow! lots of thing that I want to do loh, if I have 1 million now.
I believe most of us also have such dream of having 1 million, just the matter of when & how to get 1 million. I never buy lottery or 4D, for sure I won't get the money in the easy way....haa.aa :)
okey, let me tell u how I spend the 1 million If I have One million today :

1)First, I will buy a Bungalow house near to my mom & MIL house in Penang, so that Vernon have more space to play & off course better for his development. On the other hand, easy for me to bring Vernon's to visit his Ah mah, KongKong & Nai Nai.

2)Second, I will invest more into Vernon's education plan that we had for him right now. This is to secure his future education fund, we never known by that time the inflation will cause how much we have to pay for his educations.

3)Third, I will start a bakery or restaurant business.

4)Fouth, I will gave some money for my Parents since they pay for my educations, living since born. Then I will put the balance of my money into a fix deposit account or Amanah saham to get high interest that enough for my monthly expenses & also travel around the world.

These are the plan that I have in mind at the moment lah.
However with the living std & inflation, seriuosly 1 million is not enough at all to let me have all the above plan loh. A luxury Condo in Penang already can reach 1m+ nowdays, same as to own a luxury bungalow.

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

When you do open your bakery business, can I get free bread every day? :)