Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tag : Do U Need To Lose Weight


Your Weight is Ideal





Your BMI is 24.4 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25

Congratulations, you are the perfect weight for your height.
Even though you may not be entirely happy with your weight, you are healthy.
So gain or lose a few pounds if you want, but don't go too crazy!

Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on!
Do u need to lose weight?

11-Jul-2007 - Tagged by Kelvin's Mommy whether DO I Need to Lose Weight???
Based on the BMI calculation, I am happy that I still at the perfect weight.
However, I still not satisfy with Whom am I right now. Why?? This is becoz I still cannot reduce my post pregnancy weight. Most people told me that if u breastfeed, your weight will gone down very soon. I agreed with this point and I did see many of the breastfeed mother did it. But not me......I still have 5kg to go till now, maybe I did not control my diet after stop breastfeed. Too happy that I am freedom to eat whatever junk food that I like. As I really control my diet during breastfeed time. I ensure no hot/spicy food, no rojak, and no laksa.
Nowadays, James always call me "Tua pui" as he saw me like double my previous size.
and everytime I told him which blouse or pants still not able to fit in yet. He will say "eat somemore lah" u will look like piggy.
Lately I started to control my diet, at least I don't eat so much rice during lunch & no rice during my dinner.
and off course need to start go back swimming again. as nowadays I don't need to do much of the housework except cooking. This is the reason behind that I can think of why I can't lose my weight.
hopefully sooner I can reduce back my weight & able to wear my old clothing again.

1 comment:

Peter & Joyce said...

Get another baby and have another go at losing weight via breastfeeding again lo! :D